Friday 1 February 2019

Get to know me.

Hello there you lovely people. This is just an introductory post to my new blog Life Unfiltered. Basically just a blog about the raw unfiltered parts of my underwhelming life.


I thought I'd start of my first post by doing the 21 questions tag. So you can get to know me better.

1. Are you named after anyone? Yes. Not anyone. A gorilla. You heard me right a gorilla. My mum was watching the film congo when the cute ass gorilla named Amy came on and I did a big ol kick.

2. When was the last time you cried? Tonight, after the most awful evening.

3. Do you have kids? No but I would like them in the future.

4. If you could be another person would you? No, I would be me. That's all I was ever meant to be.

5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? No, I never ever do. ( every single day)

6. Will you ever bungee jump? Yes one day. If I can find a badass friend to do it with me.

7. What's your favourite cereal? Cookie crisp duh.

8. What's the first thing you notice about somebody? Eyes.

9. What's your eye colour? Sea blue.

10. Scary movie or happy endings? Can I say both.. Happy endings make me cry but I love the thrill of scary movies.

11. Favourite smells? Fresh washed clothes, Flowers, Snow Fairy by LUSH.

12. Summer or winter? Winter. Winter every time.

13. Computer or television? Computer. Typical Millennial.

14. Do you have any special talents? Not really.

15. What's the furthest you've been from home? Dominican Republic.

16. Where was you born? A little town in Derbyshire.

17.  What are your hobbies? What is this a job interview.. I love reading, going to the gym.

18. Do you have any pets? 2 Staffies called Millie and Nugget and they are my absolute world.

19. Favourite movie? Armageddon, Underworld, Me before you, Shawshank Redemption.

20. Do you have any siblings? Yes. A younger sister and brother. 2 Older half sisters, and 1 Older half brother.

21. What do you want to be when your older? Happy. Whatever I'm doing in my personal life or in regards to my regards to my career does not matter. Happy will always be the best thing to be.

Thanks for reading. Hope you stop by soon. Stay Safe, Love Amy x


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Life Unfiltered with Amy . All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig